Printers & Plotters
TDS450 Digital Multifunction System
- Flexible configurations - fits into your environment
- Enhanced communications with advanced scanning options
- Optimized workflow - increases productivity
- High-quality 600 dpi output
- Intuitive interface - saves time and effort
- Fast - 2 E-size prints per minute
- Customized settings save time and effort
A user-friendly control panel and 5 customizable default scan-to-file and copy templates on the scanner control panel give users the results they need at the touch of a single button. There are no complex operations. Employees can easily perform system functions on the first try, eliminating costly trial and error.
- Advanced scanning options, including color, enhance communications
- Cutting-edge scanning technology makes it easy to digitize your physical archive. You'll save hours or even days in the review/distribution process.
The color scanning option gives you the ability to quickly and easily capture redlined or color mark up drawings in a digital form for distribution and archiving. Océ brings you one step closer to a color workflow, even if you may not be ready for full production color printing.
10 scan-to-file destination options that include scanning to the controller, scanning to network locations or scanning to FTP enable you to share and store digital images in one step.
- Streamlined output generation increases productivity
The Océ TDS450 minimizes the time employees spend at the system. Robust job submission tools, intuitive user controls and automatic functions (including auto width detection, roll selection and set collation) maximize your workflow.
- Océ Power Logic® controller for centralized process management
The Océ Power Logic controller is the key to the productivity of Océ TDS systems.
- Large files are processed fast.
- Concurrent scanning, copying, and printing minimizes queue length and employee downtime.
- Cutting-edge queue management enables the prioritization and reprinting of copy and print jobs.
- Supports all standard file formats, so print jobs can be sent from any location.
- Feedback on printer and job status makes the system even more user-friendly.
Learn more about the Océ Power Logic® Controller (PDF)
- Océ Account Center turns printing costs into income
Organizations that find it difficult to control and allocate costs will find that the optional Océ Account Center software is a reliable and easy-to-use tool for cost recovery. You can track all the printing, copying and scanning activities of the system and allocate the costs to the users, departments and projects to which they belong. Océ Account Center ensures reimbursement by turning those costs into chargeable income.
- Breakthrough Print Quality
- Unique 600-dpi quality ensures excellent reproduction of sharp lines, smooth curves, and fine details, producing brilliant renderings of 3-D drawings and intricate graphics.
- You'll project a professional image with every print - and gain the edge when tendering a bid or presenting a concept.
- Océ Image Logic® technology offers superior copy quality
Unique Océ Image Logic technology has set the standard for consistent, excellent copy quality - far superior to that produced by traditional analog systems. It enhances scanned images and brings the highest level of quality to your copied and scan-to-file documents. Whatever the type or condition of the original (blueprint, sepia, even dark/old), the results are right the first time, eliminating the time-consuming and costly trial-and-error process.
Learn more about Océ Image Logic (PDF)
- Zero warm-up time means no waiting for your prints
The low operating temperature needed to fuse the toner to the media means Océ Radiant Fusing products are instant-on. Employees don't need to stand around waiting for the printer to warm up. Additionally, this technology produces very low noise, heat and ozone emissions ensuring a comfortable work environment.
Learn more about Océ Radiant Fusing Technology (PDF)
- Proven reliability minimizes downtime
Reliability and flexibility are trademarks of Océ technologies - ensuring the ability to meet your tough deadlines. Océ systems are highly regarded for their continuous, trouble-free performance - minimizing system and employee downtime.
616 Monterey Pass Road
Monterey Park, CA 91754
order toll free (800)955-3729
fax (800) 688-3729
or login to the business center.