Printers & Plotters
TDS320 Digital Multifunction System
- Now with scan-to-file and copy set processing!
- Multiple functions - print, copy, or scan your documents
- Effortless workflow - green button for easy copying and collating
- High-quality 600 dpi output
- Instant-on - always ready when you need it
- Proven reliability and efficiency
- Copy/scan once, print many
- Making collated copies is easy: select an option on the scanner, copy once, and receive collated sets at the printer.
- The integrated, compact output stacker neatly organizes your drawings, eliminating the need to collate documents manually.
- The scanner is a physically separate unit - multiple employees can work on the system at the same time.
- Breakthrough Print Quality
- Unique 600-dpi quality ensures excellent reproduction of sharp lines, smooth curves, and fine details, producing brilliant renderings of 3-D drawings and intricate graphics.
- You'll project a professional image with every print - and gain the edge when tendering a bid or presenting a concept.
- Océ Image Logic® technology offers superior copy quality
Unique Océ Image Logic technology has set the standard for consistent, excellent copy quality - far superior to that produced by traditional analog systems. It enhances scanned images and brings the highest level of quality to your copied and scan-to-file documents. Whatever the type or condition of the original (blueprint, sepia, even dark/old), the results are right the first time, eliminating the time-consuming and costly trial-and-error process.
Learn more about Océ Image Logic (PDF)
- Océ Power Logic® controller for centralized process management
The Océ Power Logic controller is the key to the productivity of Océ TDS systems.
- Large files are processed fast.
- Concurrent scanning, copying, and printing minimizes queue length and employee downtime.
- Supports all standard file formats, so print jobs can be sent from any location.
- Zero warm-up time means no waiting for your prints
- The low operating temperature needed to fuse the toner to the media means Océ Radiant Fusing products are instant-on. Employees don't need to stand around waiting for the printer to warm up. Additionally, this technology produces very low noise, heat and ozone emissions ensuring a comfortable work environment.
Learn more about Océ Radiant Fusing Technology (PDF)
- Proven reliability minimizes downtime
- Reliability and flexibility are trademarks of Océ technologies - ensuring the ability to meet your tough deadlines. Océ systems are highly regarded for their continuous, trouble-free performance - minimizing system and employee downtime.
616 Monterey Pass Road
Monterey Park, CA 91754
order toll free (800)955-3729
fax (800) 688-3729
or login to the business center.