HP Designjet Z3200 Printer
This 12-ink HP Designjet, with new HP 73 Chromatic Red ink, delivers long-lasting gallery-quality prints in black and white and color. It enables easy calibration and profiling with its embedded spectrophotometer1 and also delivers great ink efficiency.
Produce gallery-quality black-and-white and
- Color and black-and-white print permanence of 200
years3 on a range of HP and HP Hahnemühle papers.
- Beautiful black-and-white prints have smooth transitions,true neutral grays thanks to the HP Quad-black ink set.
- Get exceptional gloss uniformity and minimize bronzing on most glossy photo papers with HP Gloss Enhancer.
- This printer's expanded color gamut achieves 95% PANTONE® coverage5 enabled by its new chromatic red ink.
- Over 50 HP papers supported, from photo and fine art
papers to coated and display-graphic printing materials.
Easily calibrate and profile with HP
- Calibration and profiling are made simple with HP DreamColor Technologies and embedded
- Expect consistent color from print to print regardless of
fluctuating environmental conditions.
- Simplify workflows: easily access, create, and share paper presets using the enhanced HP Color Center.
- Get questions answered with the HP Knowledge Center,
and control color settings with Adobe® Photoshop®.7
The HP Designjet Z3200 Photo Printer series is
ideal for professional photographers, digital fine artists, print service providers, graphic designers,
and pre-press professionals who want to create:
- Gallery-quality prints
- Limited editions
- Art reproductions
- Large-format designs
Achieve productive operation and great ink efficiency
- Expect always-on quality with proactive automatic
servicing routines that result in great ink efficiency.
- Optical Drop Detector (ODD) prevents nozzle cloggingand, as a result, printing errors and media waste.
- Rich, dark blacks on matte and glossy papers—and you
don't have to swap cartridges.
- This printer contains an HP Embedded Web Server,
print previews, and other efficiency-enhancing
features. Embedded TIFF, JPEG, and Adobe PS3/PDF
RIP—enables direct job submission, queuing, nesting capabilities8 for a more efficient operation so you save
time and money.
- Preserve resources and your budget. Predictable, reliable
printing leads to more efficient printing, which is good
for your business and can reduce the impact of printing
on the environment.